The Spanish Superbike Championship (ESBK) has announced the provisional calendar for next season: seven rounds, fourteen races for all categories at the start.
Kick-off in Jerez and last dance in Barcelona
The ESBK riders will inaugurate 2023 at the Angel Nieto circuit in Jerez during the weekend of April 1-2, before moving on to Aragon. In May it will be the turn of the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia. June in Estoril and September in Navarre to then conclude in the months of October and November: first it will be the turn of the Andalusian track of Jerez to host the penultimate stage of the year, which will end in Barcelona.
The pre-season tests are scheduled for 18-19 March in Jerez
- 1-2 April Circuit of Jerez Angel Nieto
- 15-16 April Motorland Aragon
- 13-14 May Circuit of Valencia Ricardo Tormo
- 10-11 June Estoril circuit
- 16-17 September Circuit of Navarra
- 28-29 October Circuit of Jerez Angel Nieto
- 18-19 November Circuit of Barcelona