THE 2021 BSB CALENDAR IS ONLINE
The Bennetts British Superbike (BSB) 2021 calendar is online:
There will be 4 official test days organized before the start of the Championship.
- 29-31 MAY Round 1 OULTON PARK
- 04-06 JUNE Round 2 THRUXTON
- 18-20 JUNE Round 3 SNETTERTON
- 09-11 JULY Round 4 KNOCKHILL
- 23-25 JULY Round 5 BRANDS HATCH GP
- 06-08 AUGUST Round 6 DONINGTON PARK
- 20-22 AUGUST Round 7 CADWELL PARK
- 10-12 SEPTEMBER Round 8 SILVERSTON
- 17-19 SEPTEMBER Round 9 OULTON PARK
- 01-03 OCTOBER Round 10 DONINGTON PARK
- 15-17 OCTOBER Round 11 BRANDS HATCH GP
The championship is reserved for Superbikes although there are different cups and championships organized within the same events such as: the Quattro Group British Supersport Championship, Honda British Talent Cup, Pirelli National Superstock 1000, Pirelli National Superstock 600 e the Hel Performance British Junior Supersport Championship.
This year too the new triple header format will be applied to the Championship. This means that during each event there will be three different races. The Main Season is therefore characterized by the first 24 races (8 events). The top eight riders in the championship standings will graduate as Title Fighters and will be fighting for the Title during the last 9 races (3 events).
The BSB Championship counts on a long history. It was indeed established in 1988. Nowadays is one of the most followed and interesting national championships in all Europe.