The 2021 Women’s European Cup calendar is online
The 2021 Women’s European Cup calendar has been officialised.
There will be 6 rounds in Italy and one in Croatia.
- Scarperia – Mugello Circuit: Round 1
17 aprile 2021
- Scarperia – Mugello Circuit: Round 2
18 aprile 2021
- Misano Adriatico – World Simoncelli Circuit: Round 3
15 maggio 2021
- GROBNIK-RIJEKA (CRO)): Round 4-5
25/27 giugno 2021
- Misano Adriatico – World Simoncelli Circuit: Round 6
25 luglio 2021
- Scarperia – Mugello Circuit: Round 7
29 agosto 2021
This edition will be characterized by some developments: first, the riders will have the opportunity to use an additional sticker during qualifying sessions. Second, the one rider winning the Pole Position will be given an extra point. Same process as far as the winners of races best laps are concerned. The aim is to increase more and more the level of the championship.
This year the calendar will be added a double-round in Rijeka scheduled on the 26th and 27th of June together with the FIM European Cup.
After the huge interest and passion which covered the Cup last year, the organization decided to re-organize it and provide the second edition. Beatriz Neila Santos, the 2020 winner is ready to try to re-win the title.